17th International ConTEXt Meeting
The seventeenth ConTEXt meeting will take place in Prague–Sibřina, Czech Republic on
September 10th–16th, 2023
You are cordially invited to join the 17th ConTEXt meeting. The meeting will host ConTEXt and LuaMetaTeX developers and users and gives you the opportunity to present your results, experiences and ideas on future development. The talks will be followed-up by tutorials on different ConTEXt and LuaMetaTeX techniques.
Call for submissions
The theme for this meeting is, as in previous years, anything at all related to ConTEXt & LuaMetaTEX that you would like to share as a presentation, tutorial, discussion, Q&A session, demonstration, workshop, recital, sketch, or sermon.
The program committee is Hans Hagen and Taco Hoekwater, feel free to email them with hints and ideas.
- Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs dot nl>
- Taco Hoekwater <taco at bittext dot nl>
Dates and deadlines
- May 15th 2023, beginning of registration
- July 31st, 2023, deadline for early bird payment
- August 20th, 2023, registration closes, ask for options after this deadline
- September 10th–16th, 2023, 17th ConTEXt Meeting
- Jano Kula <jano.kula at gmail dot com>>
We thank all our sponsors for their participation in the ever-growing ConTEXt community. We much appreciate their support in helping us to achieve the best typesetting system in the world!