16th International ConTEXt Meeting
The sixteenth ConTEXt meeting will take place in Dreifelden, Germany on
September 12–18, 2022
You are cordially invited to join the 16th ConTEXt meeting. The meeting will host ConTEXt and Lua(Meta)TeX developers and users and gives you the opportunity to present your results, experiences and ideas on future development. The talks will be followed-up by tutorials on different ConTEXt and Lua(Meta)TeX techniques.
Call for submissions
The preliminary theme for this meeting is
But, as in previous years, anything at all related to ConTEXt that you would like to share is an acceptable subject for a presentation, tutorial, discussion, Q&A session, demonstration, workshop, recital, sketch, or sermon.
The programme committee is Hans Hagen and Taco Hoekwater, feel free to email them with hints and ideas.
- Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs dot nl>
- Taco Hoekwater <taco at bittext dot nl>
Dates and deadlines
- May 16, 2022, beginning of registration
- July 1, 2022, deadline for early bird payment
- August 14, 2022, registration closes
- September 12-18, 2022, 16th ConTeXt Meeting
- Hraban Ramm <hraban at fiee dot net>
The conference is sponsored by a generous anonymous donor as well as:
We thank all our sponsors for their participation in the ever-growing ConTEXt community. We much appreciate their support in helping us to achieve the best typesetting system in the world!