9th International ConTEXt Meeting
The ninth ConTEXt meeting will take place in Nasbinals, France on
September 14–18, 2015
You are cordially invited to join the 9th ConTeXt meeting. The meeting will host ConTeXt and LuaTeX developers and users and gives you the opportunity to present your results, experiences and ideas on future development. The talks will be followed-up by tutorials on different ConTeXt and LuaTeX techniques.
Call for submissions
The theme for this meeting is:
So we are particularly interested in submissions relating to:
- Horsing-around with ConTeXt (including lots of MetaFun!)
But, as in previous years, anything at all related to ConTeXt that you would like to share is an acceptable subject for a presentation, tutorial, discussion, Q&A session, demonstration, workshop, recital, sketch, or sermon.
The programme committee is Hans Hagen and Taco Hoekwater, feel free to email them with hints and ideas.
Dates and deadlines
- April 1, 2015, beginning of registration
- July 1, 2015, deadline for early bird payment
- Registration is open until we reach full capacity
- August 15, 2015, deadline for preprints to be in the printed program
- September 14-18, 2015, 9th ConTeXt Meeting
A note on early bird payment: the date of July 1 is the reception date on our side. As international transfers can take a few days, this means that international transfers should be started no later than June 25, 2015.
- Taco Hoekwater <taco at bittext dot nl>
- Hans Hagen <pragma at wxs dot nl>
- Alan Braslau <alan.braslau at cea dot fr>